"Excellent value! Can count on MCHarry for anything. Very thorough and well detailed."
- Sylvia Berenguer, Director of Construction, Florida International University
"Excellent service and great QA/QC"
- Carlos Dougnac, AVP Design & Construction, College Architect, Miami Dade College
"Lawrence Arrington and MCHarry Associates met every project milestone and was never late on any submittals or Parsons' QA/QC process schedule. Never had to worry about MCHarry failing to meet a deadline."
- Mathew Tactay, Parsons in reference to MIA Mover
Miami Dade College's President Jose Vicente recently published a video acknowledging the North Campus Science Complex's role for the future of science related studies.
"It is evident that you have listened to the staff and have submitted floor plans that address our needs and concerns.'
- Oscar A. Loynaz, MD Director, University Health Services, Florida International University, MMC
"For the past five years I've been working exclusively on Total Program Management projects and had no outside help. It's been a pleasure working with Naomi. She's been attentive to detail and has always had the owner's best interest in mind"
- Scott Hennigar, School Board of Broward County
"We will continue to depend on MCHarry for tough, demanding, time sensitive projects. We will also rely on MCHarry for high-visibility, high-profile projects such as FIU logo signage on the Green Library. (This is very high priority for our BOT).
-John Cal, Associate Vice President, Florida International University
“Your leadership and commitment to [LEED] policies has placed this small and new Village in State-Wide leadership status.”
- Ron E. Williams, Village Manager, Village of Palmetto Bay in reference to VOPB Concession Stand
“I want to thank MC Harry for all their hard work that was necessary to develop the (design concept) as well as the work required to develop the presentation for the (Board of) Trustees. I believe MC Harry has exceeded our expectations for commitment and professionalism…”
- Satwinder Singh at testsforge, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens